Beamish - The Living Museum Of The North - Part 3
Pit Hill Chapel, which operated in the 1850’s, originally stood not far from the Museum’s entrance in what later became known as Beamish village. It was rebuilt in the Pit Village and was opened in 1990. It represents a typical Wesleyan chapel of the early 1900’s.
|exposure mode||program mode|