The little church in Burnham Deepdale on the beautiful North Norfolk Coast, deserves fame for its three outstanding features: Its Saxon Round Tower (pre-Conquest of 1066), its Norman Font, and its collection of Medieval Glass. The Round Tower dates approximately from 950 years ago. This simple construction, making intricate corners unnecessary, is a feature of many churches in Norfolk. The tower houses a 15th century bell cast by Thomas Derby of Kings Lynn.
|exposure mode||full manual|