The chancel in All Saints church is both large and very light and airy and was remodelled in the mid-1800’s. A new mosaic floor was laid, and a new high altar and reredos were installed. New woodwork was also added, including a screen and choir stalls. The stained glass throughout the church dates from the late nineteenth and earlier centuries.
|exposure mode||program mode|