Peckover House was built in 1722 and bought by Jonathan Peckover at the end of the 18th century. Alexander Peckover was created Baron Peckover in 1907. The Peckovers, a Quaker banking family and owners of the Peckover Bank, presented the building to the National Trust in 1948. During the period in which the building was in the ownership of the Peckovers, the building was known as Bank House. This is taken in the small, but very nice Dining Room.
|exposure mode||shutter priority|