The final outside shot of St.Stephen’s church at Fylingdales shows the path up to the main door and the weather darkened grave stones either side of the path. After being pulled down in 1821 a new church was built at a cost of £886 and this opened in 1822, since when very few changes have been made to the church at all. In 1870 another church, nearer Robin Hoods Bay was built, and in due course St.Stephen’s was used as a mortuary chapel but in 1917 services were resumed until its care was passed to the Churches Conservation Trust.
|camera||Canon PowerShot G10|
|exposure mode||program mode|