In one corner of the church is this fine font which dates from c 1530. The carvings on the font represent the five wounds of Christ and the instruments of the passion. The cover of the font dates from the 1850’s. There are also two fine windows either side of the font.
We are away In Norfolk for a few days, will play "catch-up" when we get back.
|exposure mode||program mode|