In the centre of Minehead is Blenheim Gardens, a delightful park with some beautiful trees and an excellent tearoom. Blenheim Gardens, was opened in 1925, following the generosity of Mr. Magnor of Northfield House, who wanted to create a public park and donated £500. This lovely Summer House is set to one side among a really nice group of trees including this foreign looking one in the foreground.
|camera||Canon PowerShot G10|
|exposure mode||program mode|