On the South wall of the church is this window, a memorial to several members of the Brownlow and Cust families.
To the right of the window is a hanging wall monument with putti top and bottom (a putto is a stone cherub), to William Brownlow Esquire, d 1726 aged 27. Monument is signed by Stanton & Horsenaile and to the left is a hanging wall monument, to Alice, Lady Brownlowe (d 1721, aged 62) relict of Sir John Brownlowe of Belton. It was Alice who had the chancel of the church rebuilt.
|exposure mode||program mode|