The church contains about 30 monuments many of which are classics of their time. They date from the very end of the seventeenth century right through the eighteenth, nineteenth and up to 1917. There are demi-figures full figures and many different sculptors signed and unsigned. There are a number of monuments by such artists as W. Tyler, Edward Stanton, William Stanton, Westmacott. Henry Cheere, John Bacon, W. Theed, Joshua Marshall, Marochetti, Canova, Lady Feodora Gleichen and Nina Cust who designed and carved her husbands monument roundabout 1917, to name just two of the dead and the sculptors.
|exposure mode||program mode|