This is the church of St Chad at Church Wilne. The lower part of the tower is 13th century. The battlements are 15th century. The church was accurately restored by Currey & Thompson after being gutted by fire in 1917. The Willoughby Chapel on the south side was built by Sir Henry in 1622 as a memorial to his father Sir John and his mother Frances.
|exposure mode||program mode|